Branched to a new discussion.

On going issue since September 2017

l.woods

I spoke to countless of representatives and no one has the urgency to resolve an issue that T-Mobile caused, I have been told by T-Mobile that they will take care  of it since September 2017, and still nothing done. Who can I speak to to get this issue resolved? Any one knows how together in touch with the off line team?

All replies

• tidbits

Re: On going issue since September 2017

what's the issue?

• tmo_amanda

Welcome to our Support Community, l.woods!

You shouldn't still be dealing with an issue that began September 2017. If you can briefly let us know what's going on, we'll be sure to point you in the right direction to get your issue resolved. I'm sorry this has been an ongoing effort on your end, but we'd love to help!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, l.woods. I wanted to check in here and see if you'd had a moment to read over Amanda's reply. We'd love to know a little more about what you're dealing with. Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

Hi, l.woods. Sorry if we're spamming you, but we wanted to follow up once more on the issue you posted about in our public user forum. If you can let us know a bit more about what's happening, we can try to steer you in the right direction. No one wants to see an issue go unresolved for a week, let alone many months. If you'd still like assistance, please come back to the Support Community and let us know what's happening. Thank you!

• rock'n'rollpharmacist

The illusion that anyone at Tmo really cares is an illusion. I was promised 1)an investigation 2)that unauthorized charges to my account would stop and 3)someone would get back to me. I requested someone from the Concierge Desk to help me. No one did. One rep called from Customer Care (an oxymoron) and couldn't even tell me if Concierge still existed. I'm a 24+ yr customer of Tmo who's going to AT&T cuz noone at Tmo cares a farthing about the issues I've had. Time to vote w/my wallet!