Calls go straight to voicemail

magenta3753304

I am in the same room with my spouse with four bars and it goes straight to voicemail. I can call back a minute later and it rings and connects as it should. 

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Calls go straight to voicemail

Hello, magenta3753304!

That's pretty bizarre! Did this just start? How often does this happen? Is it only while at home or at other locations as well? Lastly, what types of phones are both of you using?

• tmo_amanda

Happy Friday, magenta3753304!

I wanted to just swing by to see if you're still having issues with calls going straight to your voicemail. If so, please take a look at the questions I asked previously so I can get a better idea of why this may be happening.

• tmo_marissa

Howdy! Just wanted to check in here once more and see how you'd been doing with these straight-to-VM calls! If you're still bumping into this problem, we'd love to know a few more details. Please check out the questions Amanda asked in her initial reply, and we can try to help narrow down a potential cause for this!

• pumpernickle

The Digits app is the worst app I've ever used. I CONSTANTLY have connection problems. Literally 50 - 70% of the time it tells me I have no connection and can't make calls. Half the time new calls never ring but go straight to voicemail. Then I don't receive the message. WRECKING my ability to run my business and provide customer service. This app should NOT be sold as a viable software in its current state. Shame on you T-Mobile. Get your dev team to get it FUNCTIONAL AND RELIABLE ASAP or don't sell faulty products. This affects people's lives and livelihoods. I am on an iPhone 8+. Latest updates to phone, carrier settings and Digits App. Have signed out and back in multiple times. NIGHTMARE app. NOT the help I was looking for. I NEED REAL SUPPORT ASAP, not "we're looking into it...that's not the norm".