Account Suspended

nmowens7

My bill is always paid in 2 installments as we have 7 lines and our bill averages around $600/month. I've never had an issue in the 10 years or so I've been with Tmobile. Now just this past month my bill was 4 DAYS late. FOUR DAYS. And they suspended every single line & are now charging me $240 ON TOP of my already $600 bill. I've paid it before later than  4 days and have never had an issue. Why now? How can this even be legal? It's completely random & definitely not consistent. Anyone else? I've talked to 3 billing reps and no one can help me. It feels like a random shake down for money. I've always LOVED Tmobiles customer service and have recommended them to everyone. And this is how they treat us? 4 days late. you get more of a grace period on a freaking MORTGAGE!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Account Suspended

Hey there and sorry to hear your service was suspended. Just a heads-up, the account can be suspended for Non-payment if it's past due. Really the best way to keep the account service active is to make sure the balance is current. We do understand that's not always gonna happen so we do have the option to Set up a payment arrangement. I'm not sure if you've done this already, but you could reach out to our T-Force team through the Facebook and Twitter links below. They may be able to take a look at your account and see if there are any other options for you.

• magenta4247998

Re: Account Suspended

Hi!

I set up a payment arrangement via the internet (and confirmed it via telephone) to pay $12.01 by March 13, 2018. I paid the $12.01 today. The next payment, $48.03, is due by March 27.

Michael Bell

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 1:44:58 PM CST, tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

Account Suspended

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussion

Hey there and sorry to hear your service was suspended. Just a heads-up, the account can be suspended for Non-payment if it's past due. Really the best way to keep the account service active is to make sure the balance is current. We do understand that's not always gonna happen so we do have the option to Set up a payment arrangement. I'm not sure if you've done this already, but you could reach out to our T-Force team through the Facebook and Twitter links below. They may be able to take a look at your account and see if there are any other options for you.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account & services by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following Account Suspended in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences