i can't log into my account

ssofia97

i cant access my account when i try to log in it tells me i need to add a number for verifiction. it also says something about digits costumer. im no sure whats going on i just want to pay my phone bill.

All replies

• magenta4336971

Re: i can't log into my account

I have the same problem. How can I log in to pay my bill?

• tmo_chris

Hey folks! Where specifically are you trying to log in? Can you please try this link

• tmo_mike_c

Hey!

Just curious if you've tried the link above and got signed in. Please let us know how things are going. Thanks!

• tmo_mike_c

Hello again.

Just checking in to see if you've tried the link in Chris's post to see if that helps. Please reply back and let us know.

• magenta4913044

I can't log in either, and the link provided in the comments here doesn't work.

• magenta5618656

I am not able to log In at all as well

• surferchick2

I can’t log in to just check the useage. It’s saying something about high demand but it’s been like this since yesterday. When i tried that link, it says ‘unauthorized.’

• magenta5620242

I second this! (also I recognize that this is a thread from a few months ago, but it does show up as the most recently touched) I got a text message this morning saying that my account was deactivated due to lack of funds (but I've had auto pay set up for months) so I go on to check and I'm getting the following error:

I've tried different browsers and computers, and the Android app is also giving problems. Can we get an update on Twitter or something with a status report? Or is there a dashboard which shows which sites are currently unavailable? I really really need to get my phone working again within the next hour

• xtradiuz

Yes same here!

I'm also getting "Something is not right" page, this is been going on since yesterday... very frustrating.

• surferchick2

Is it down again? It’s saying “there are no records to display at this time.”

• magenta6693851

I can't log into my account.  I have called support many times.  They told me they opened a ticket and they would delete my account and I could open a new one.  But, that never happened.  T-Mobile support is absolutely terrible.  They customer support is dishonest and says something and does not do anything.  Absolutely terrible.

• tmo_chris

Sorry to hear you are having troubles getting into your account magenta6693851. How long ago was the ticket filed for you? Have you heard anything back on it at all?

• erikmdl

I am having the same issue, Including lying tech support workers. I've been trying and calling in for months with many promises of tickets being escalated, resolves, etc. I've tried calling, twitter, etc, no dice in any avenues. Please advise.

• magenta6693851

T-Mobile appears to have real problems with their web site and are being manipulative.  Lying customer service reps say that the problem will be fixed, but nothing happens.  Terrible customer service, bad business practices.

• tmo_chris

erikmdl - When you worked with our Twitter folks what specifically did they say?magenta6693851

magenta6693851 - I am so sorry this is taking so long We really do need to access your account to address this issue and we are unable to do that here on a public forum. Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, please use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team so they can pull up your ticket and see what happened.

• magenta6693851

I did not discuss a twitter account.  I do not use Twitter or Facebook.  I use email or phone.  Multiple customer service reps told me that the inability to log on to the web site to manage your account was a known problem at that engineers were working on it.  They then said that it had been escalated, that a ticket had been issued and that my account would be deleted and I would have to activate my account again within 72 hours.  This never happened.  Nothing ever happened.  T-mobile costumer service is not being honest.  Very shady business practices.

On Monday, November 5, 2018, 2:50:52 PM PST, Chris <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

You have been mentioned

by Chris in Re: i can't log into my account in T-Mobile Support - View Chris's reference to you

erikmdl - When you worked with our Twitter folks what specifically did they say?magenta6693851

magenta6693851 - I am so sorry this is taking so long  We really do need to access your account to address this issue and we are unable to do that here on a public forum. Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, please use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team so they can pull up your ticket and see what happened.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• tmo_chris

I assure you we are not trying to be shady. We want our customer to be able to self-serve as it is more convenient for them and honestly more cost effective for the business. I am truly sorry that you are having such a difficult time with this, but you can rest assured that we do want you to be able to access your account. If you do not have access to social networks that is totally fine. Since it has been longer than 72 hours, I would recommend that you call us again so we can check the status of this request.

• magenta6693851

Hi Chris - You are the only person who seems to be willing to help.  I have called customer service many times and keep getting directed to do things that lead to absolutely no solution.My T-mobile phone number is: xxxxxxxx My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish somebody at at T-mobile would help me and not simply try to shuffle me off without a solution to my problem.  I cannot log into my account.

• erikmdl

Hey Chris,

Thanks for following up. The folks on twitter said the same thing as tech support by phone. Which is they'll open a ticket and follow up in 72 hours. In 72 hours they call and leave a message saying let them know if the issue still persists and then presumably close the ticket. When I call in to ask they usually ask the same questions the previous people have or promise to escalate the ticket and call back. Repeat this cycle for 70 days and you have my current situation since August. Thanks for any help

Erik

• tmo_chris

erikmdl - Please message the Twitter folks again. We should not be closing a ticket if the issue is not fully resolved.

magenta6693851 - This is a public community forum and we are unable to access customer accounts. I have edited your post to remove your personal information for your security. In order to correct the issue with your online account, we will need to speak with you over the phone to gain access to your account. 

• magenta6693851

Here is the error the my t-mobile website gives.  Still no resolution.  So much back and forth without addressing the issue.

Oh no!

You are not authorized to access this account.

If you are the account owner, please dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone or 1-877-778-2106 from a non T-Mobile phone.

You can also use one of the links below to continue:

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 9:15:43 AM PST, Chris <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

You have been mentioned

by Chris in Re: i can't log into my account in T-Mobile Support - View Chris's reference to you

erikmdl - Please message the Twitter folks again. We should not be closing a ticket if the issue is not fully resolved.

magenta6693851 - This is a public community forum and we are unable to access customer accounts. I have edited your post to remove your personal information for your security. In order to correct the issue with your online account, we will need to speak with you over the phone to gain access to your account. 

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• erikmdl

Hey Chris, it's not that they mark it resolved. It's that they ignore it,

follow up once, and I never hear from them again. Just got the same message

via twitter. They promised to get back with in 72 hours. They just got back

with "No updates yet, we'll let you know as soon as it is resolved." I am

not hopeful that I will ever hear from them again as this is the pattern of

my last 3 tickets with this same issue.

Erik

• magenta6693851

I have the same exact issue.  The behave as if they will resolve the issue, but nothing happens.  This has happened multiple times to me.  They even talked about a ticket and escalation and passed me to their supervisor, but no action!  Amazing this type of business practice is going on with the customer support at T-Mobile.

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 10:56:56 AM PST, erikmdl <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

i can't log into my account

reply from erikmdl in Account & services - View the full discussion

Hey Chris, it's not that they mark it resolved. It's that they ignore it,

follow up once, and I never hear from them again. Just got the same message

via twitter. They promised to get back with in 72 hours. They just got back

with "No updates yet, we'll let you know as soon as it is resolved." I am

not hopeful that I will ever hear from them again as this is the pattern of

my last 3 tickets with this same issue.

Erik

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account & services by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following i can't log into my account in these streams: Inbox

|

• magenta6693851

I finally got someone to file a ticket last week.  They said they would delete my account and I would have 72 hours to make a new account.  Nothing happened.  I am so tired of lying costumer service reps. saying the problem will be fixed, but nothing happens.  I have called more than four times!