Prorated bill

magenta4296378

I have joined T-Mobile on January. I stayed less than one month because I do not have service in WY (where I am currently working in). In any case, they have charged me for a full month. At the store they assured me before that it would be prorated. How can I get reimbursed?

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Prorated bill

Tmobile nor any of the other big carriers prorate bills.

• tmo_marissa

Re: Prorated bill

Hey, magenta4296378! For starters, I'm super bummed to read that we weren't able to provide you with the coverage you needed! It's always hard to see someone go, but I understand that you've got to do what's best for you. gramps28 is correct. While we prorate some services while you're active -- like when we provide adjustments for outages by the day, or if you are making certain types of plan changes mid-cycle -- we don't prorate upon cancellation, because our services are set up as monthly plans. For that reason, we should always recommend that customers make plans to cancel at the end of their bill cycle to get the most out of their service -- learning that you heard differently is a big let-down, and I'm sorry that we dropped the ball.
          If you paid a deposit when you initiated service, though, you can absolutely request a refund for any remaining credit balance on the account 30 days after your final bill. If this situation applies to you, please Contact Us!

1 of 1 people found this helpful