Tmobile one

magenta4274170

I have 4 lines and recently begun the switch to T-Mobile One, it says my plan is 120 for two lines and add a lines at 25 each, does this mean my total is 170 for 4, and after auto pay would it be 150 ? Or is the base price still 130 for two lines I'm very confused because the app is telling me my plan is 120 . Please help me if possible so I can know what to expect for a bill before the full commitment to Tmobile One.

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Tmobile one

Discussing account level questions is generally a bit tricky on a public forum like this one. I whole heartedly recommend calling into T-mobile to have all your questions answered with a trained rep. They can be reached at 1 (877) 453-1304 or by dialing 611 on your T-mobile phone. You can also speak with the T-force team on social media.

Now that the above has been mentioned, if you have the base T-mobile plan with auto-pay and nothing changed you should be spending $160 a month. Now if you qualified for a promo or are paying for a device or one plus add on, that will change the price. Like I said call in since no one here can actually view the details on your account.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Tmobile one

Hey, magenta4274170! It definitely makes sense to get all the details before you make a plan change! Dragon is right on both counts, here -- the basic cost for four lines on T-Mobile ONE Tax-Inclusive would be $180.00 without AutoPay, lowered to $160.00 if you enable AutoPay. But to get a better idea of what the monthly cost will be for your account (after looking at additional services like ONE Plus, JUMP! or PDP, and any device payments for Equipment Installment Plans), your best bet would be to talk to an expert with account access. If reaching out online is a good fit for you, we highly recommend our T-Force team -- as Dragon mentioned they're our social media support team, and if you reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook we'll be able to verify your account and get you a better idea of what you're looking at if you make the switch!

1 of 1 people found this helpful