ACCOUNT FRAUD

magenta4269507

I've been a T-Mobile customer for over 5 years. Never had any issues with this company until a MONTH AGO. I called a week before I noticed Fraudulent activity on my account to set up a 6 number password to secure my account. A week goes by and I call to cancel a line on my contract and noticed I no longer owe that number. I was told by a T-Mobile representative that a T-MOBILE EMPLOYEE made changes on my account, that moment I realized I was being a victim of FRAUD because the employee made changes on my account WITHOUT MY ATHORIZATION. I'm paying for a device that I can't report either stolen or lost because of the change in number on my account. This happened on February 1st, not only they've taken a month now to resolve this, I have not receive an update nor a call from T-Mobile. Every week I call and they keep saying I will be contacted no later than that same week, the week goes by and I have to call again every week. This is the worst experience, I'm concerned about my personal information not being safe with T-Mobile.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: ACCOUNT FRAUD

Wow! I understand this is very serious and we need to make sure this gets resolved. I'm sorry you've called and haven't gotten a call back from someone. This is something we'll need account access. Have tried reaching our T-Force team? We wanna make sure this is taken care of and I'm sure they can. You can get in touch with them using the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge or on our Contact Us page.