All replies

• magenta4269323

Re: shipping label

i'm trying to return a phone that we upgraded

• stevetjr

Just a piece of friendly advice;

1) when you return in make sure you record the tracking number

2) never just drop it in a box, take it to post office (or UPS if it's UPS return label) and get a reciept which will show it in their custody.  If just dropped in a box you have no proof you shipped it.

3) if you get a label that doesn't have any tracking, I pay a bit extra to have it added trust me it's well worth it not to have any hassle if the phone goes missing.

#2 is the biggest and most important.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, magenta4269323!

Thanks for joining our Support Community to get answers on returning your upgraded phone. I have a few questions for you to make sure I'm pointing you in the right direction:

1. Where did you originally purchase the phone? (over-the-phone, online, in a store)
            2. When did you purchase your device? If it was shipped to you, what date did you receive it?

In the end, if you're within the return period, you'll need to contact Customer Care via 611 or work with T-Force via Facebook or Twitter to have them issue you a return shipping label.

• magenta3453106

THIS MAGENTA4269323 IS A FRAUD. SHE IS AND HAS BEEN GETTING INTO MY TMOBILE ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW. SHE HAS MESSED WITH MY BILLING AND HAS BEEN DOING DIFFERENT TRANSACTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT. I AM GOINT TO MAKE A POLICE REPORT TODAY. SHE PRETENDS TO BE ME. SH ONLY DOES TRANSACTIONS ONLINE AND OVER THE PHONE. SHE HAS HACKED MY TMOBILE ACCOUNT. I JUST READ THESE COOMENTS SHE PUTS ON HERE BUT KARMA IS NOTHING NICE.. PLEASE IF SHE TRIES MAKIMNG CHANGES TO MY ACCOUNT PLEASE CALL THE PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER AND THAT IS ME RUTH DELARIVA. PLEASE CALL ME TO VERIFY ANY AND ALL CHANGES ON MY ACCOUNT. MY PHONE NUMBER IS xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit TMo_Chris - Removed personal info

That is great news! I am glad to hear all is well again.

• magenta3453106

IM MAKING A POLICE REPORT TODAY MAGNETA YEAH RIGHT. DONT SEND HER NOTHING TM0BILE

• dragon1562

Hey so you know this is a public forum so posting any sensitive information is not advised including you phone number. As far as  handling fraud you should call into T-mobile and change your passwords. I don't want to take sides because realistically your both strangers to me but the best thing to do would be adding passwords on your account if you are concerned.

• magenta4472603

i purchased s9 online