Jump on demand S9+

mmp1953

Hello, I have jump on demand on a Note8 and planning to pre-order the S9+ on March 2. How much am I going to have to pay?

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Jump on demand S9+

In order to find out how much you will need to pay, I would advise calling into T-mobile. Generally pricing is determined by the credit score that you have or by your account history. This forum is public so discussing that kind of info on here is not suggested. Monthly payments should be comparable to your Note 8 though.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Jump on demand S9+

Hey, mmp1953, and welcome! We're pretty stoked about the latest Samsung devices, too, so I understand why you're checking in!
          dragon1562 is spot on, here. To get details on what your pricing breakdown (up front/installments/residual) will look like, you'd want to Contact Us and work with a team with account access.
          Since pre-order is still a few days away, I'm not 100% certain that we'll be able to walk through the system to get these details for you just yet -- but it definitely doesn't hurt to ask. Our T-Force team on Twitter and FB have a secure platform to verify your account in DM or private Message and hopefully get an estimate for you!
          Moving forward, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread -- we want to direct all of our users to this Official Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ Pre-order Thread for questions through pre-reg, pre-order and launch. It usually turns into a really helpful spot to compare tracking and shipping with other folks, and that way everyone gets the benefit of seeing the answer to any question asked without hunting through the Community.

Please let us know if you have any other questions there!

Thanks again for joining and posting.

- Marissa