Kickback education

indplsin72

I have two lines for 120.00. When I look on my bill, the 120.00 is charged for my first line (It says 2 lines included) and no charges for my second.

Each line used less than 2g. Should I receive 10.00 for each line or 10.00 for both because the second line is included in the price?

Thanks in advance for helping me understand!

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Kickback education

Hey, indplsin72!

Great questions about KickBack! If each line used less than 2GB of data, you're eligible for up to $10 via bill credits per line. You'll want to make sure you're opted into KickBack following the steps found here: KickBack™ for T-Mobile ONE . After looking that link over, let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

• tmo_amanda

Happy Saturday, indplsin72!

Just wanted to stop by to see if you had any other questions after reading over the info I sent you a couple of days ago.

• tidbits

indplsin72 wrote:

I have two lines for 120.00. When I look on my bill, the 120.00 is charged for my first line (It says 2 lines included) and no charges for my second.

Each line used less than 2g. Should I receive 10.00 for each line or 10.00 for both because the second line is included in the price?

Thanks in advance for helping me understand!

Any line that has an associated cost.  If it is bundled you are paying for that line so you can get UP TO $10.  If the line value shows $8 then the most kickback you can get is $8 not $10.  Keep in mind things like Free line promotions those lines will not have kickback, because those lines are FREE.