Return timeline

roxy63116

I recently became a customer with TMobile after leaving Sprint for whom I've been with for 10 years. When I call T-Mobile to become a new customer I was reassured that I could keep my phone number and phone that was already paid for but I would have to use a loaner phone for which I did not choose (the Revvel). After I have the pie of junk phone for a week I started having problems with the phone. I called T-Mobile multiple times about tech issues with the phone and after a couple of weeks with this phone I had enoug. I called and explain that I will be sending the Revvel back to T-Mobile. The rep advised me that I am stuck with this phone bc I had to send bac this phone with in 30 days and I am passed the timeframe. The rep would opened up my account NEVER told me that. Now I’m stuck payi for a Revvel. Nic customer service T-Mobile!

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: Return timeline

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. Was there any info provided with the loaner phone? Was there something going wrong with the original device purchased where a loaner was needed? Where was the device purchased through?

Hopefully with that info I can get a better idea of what's going on and we can go from there!

-Lauren

• roxy63116

Hi,

There was no information on this loaner phone. The rep stated I had to use a loaner phone when I told him I had my own phone. I felt his response was weird but I acce his word bc he was the expert. I did buy this Revvel it was mailed to me from T-Mobil.

• tmo_lauren

Hmm. So there are a few red flags here I am worried about. If you have your own device, if it's compatible with our network you are more that welcome to just use that device. Additionally, if you called a week in with issues, you should have just been offered the option to return.

We aren't able to access accounts through here, but you definitely need to have this looked further into. I would suggest reaching out to T-Force, you can reach them through FB or Twitter. You can find those links in my signature, or here - Contact Us You are also welcome to call in or use chat, but I would suggest T-Force for the easiest online communication.

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • tmo_marissa

Hey, roxy63116 -- just wanted to check in here and see if you were able to reach out to T-Force as tmo_lauren recommended. How is everything going?