Iphone vs Galaxy Note8

magenta4232965

I have always had an Iphone and can't imagine switching but really like the Galaxy Note8 and considering switching...has anyone gone form Iphone to Galaxy8?

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Iphone vs Galaxy Note8

I personally use both. In my humble opinion the Note 8 is better from a hardware perspective. It also allows for more functionally. Iphones however tend to age better. So if you are the type of person to use a phone for 3+ years stick with Apple but if you are willing to upgrade every 2 or so years then you will have a pretty amazing time.

Its also important to note that the Note 8 is better suited to take advantage of the T-mobile network from a wireless standpoint. So if you live in a urban area like New York you will probably see better LTE speeds on a device like the note compared to the iphone. I don't think right now is a good time to upgrade on ether side though so if you can wait for the S9 or the next I phone, that is what I would do.

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Iphone vs Galaxy Note8

Hi there!

Looks like you got some great info from dragon already. Did you still need some help at all? Are you still thinking of making the switch?