New phone

magenta2996350

we ordered an iPhone 8 in September and still haven’t received it and when we go into a store they say there is nothing they can do

All replies

• snn555

Re: New phone

Were you ever charged for the phone? You are not charged until the phone is shipped. Is it possible that you were on pre-order and that the phone was never shipped? Still 6 months later you should have a charge or no charge. You would need to contact T-Mobile via 611 phone call or social media such as Facebook or Twitter. They can look a little deeper to find out more about the order or the charge.

• dragon1562

If T-mobile can't help you and there was no charge you may need to contact Apple to see what the scoop is. It all depends on how you placed your order. If you did it from the Apple website your dealing with Apple and if it was through T-mobile you must deal with them. As mentioned by snn555 you gotta work with the T-force team to get more info on this issue.

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things were going. Did you happen to get a status update on your order yet?

• magenta2996350

No, we have not, we ordered it thru a tmobile store in Norman and have not received it.  Now we have been paying for a second line we can’t use because we were trying to change my line from at&t and for a phone we don’t have yet.

I can get you the order number if needed, they just keep telling me we have received it and I promise you we have not.

Sent from my iPhone