I am terrible sorry for the confusion magenta4192998. This is definitely not the foot we want you to start off on with us. If you are looking to take advantage of the BOGO offer all you need to do is purchase 2 eligible iPhones on our installment plan, port in one number of service from another carrier, and trade in an eligible device that is functional. If you are not already a customer with an existing line of service, you would need to either port in another number or activate another line of service so that the second phone can be purchased.
You can find the full details of the promotion here Available rebates
2018 Q1 Apple BOGO Offer
Buy an iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or X and well-qualified customer's can get another iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or X on us (of equal or lesser value; $700 max value) by rebate when both devices are purchased on an equipment installment plan, you port in at least one number on a T-Mobile ONE or select Simple Choice Unlimited with unlimited high-speed data plan, and trade in at least one functional, paid off, eligible iPhone, LG, or Samsung device. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance becomes due.
- Promotional Window: January 12 - TBA
- You must meet all these requirements during the promotional window:
- Purchase two new iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or X devices on equipment installment plans.
- Port in at least one new voice line onto an eligible rate plan to be used with one of the new devices.
- Trade in an eligible device:
- iPhone: 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, or 5s.
- LG: V20, G6, or G5.
- Samsung: Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, S5, S4, Note5, or Note 4.
- Submit a request on the T-Mobile Rebates page (including IMEI entry) using promo code 18Q1APLBOGO within 30 days of second device purchase.