I'm not sure what advice you were looking for specifically but I can give you some pro tips to extend battery life and keep performance snappy.
1. Don't install apps you don't need.
* Any app that you install will use resources which will drain battery life, take up space, and potentially all kinds of other things.
2. Restart your phone once a week
3. In settings there is a option for device maintenance, use that every once in a while when you feel the device really getting bogged down.
4. Feel free to customize the device however you like. There are so many ways to do this including different launchers like Nova.
5. Disable or Uninstall pre-loaded apps you will never use.
If you have any other questions let me know as I rock both a S8 and a iphone 8+ as my daily drivers.
Need our help? Contact us.