voyager1234

What is the email for customer service reps on T-Mobile?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: e-mail

Hey, voyager1234, and welcome to our Support Community! Our Care team doesn't have an email address, although if you're looking for account-specific online support our T-Force team does have the ability to securely verify your account and assist through Twitter or Facebook! Here, our users and Community managers can help with general questions and gather feedback, but we do bump into walls every now and then when account access is required to resolve an issue.

Can you let us know a little more about what's happening? We're happy to help in any way that we can, even just to point you in the right direction for assistance!

• voyager1234

Thank you, I currently want to replace my community user name but am just wandering around the website looking for answers.

I don’t want my user name to BE my name.

• tmo_marissa

Well, that's FOR SURE something I can help you with!
                For starters, when you're logged in to the Community, you will see your full name -- all other users see is your "username". I'm going to shoot a PM your way to confirm that what's currently set is OK, and we can get it changed if not! Just take a peek in your inbox in a moment. Thanks!