Why doesnt tmobile hate loyal customers

magenta4155995

Why does T-Mobile hate loyal customers. T-Mobile is offering 35 dollars for 4 lines for new clients only but what about current loyal customers thats paying more. Why can't we get those deals then when I contacted T-Mobile they basicall said screw you, your a loyal customer land that  paying more lmao.

All replies

• nelfar212

Re: Why doesnt tmobile hate loyal customers

I'm not sure what you mean, I've been with TMO fro 11 years now and every time I found a promo that benefited me, I was able to switch to take advantage of the promo.

No while I don't have Tmo one, I'm going to assume, a way to take advantage of the promo, if you have 3 or more lines you can drop down to two lines and re-add them if you are dead set on taking advantage of the promo. I've done this in the past. I still thing I have one of TMO's best plans and it's hard to beat it's the Simple choice plan

you get 4 lines for $150 with unlimited 4g LTE 14GB LTE hotspot, and because of this I've cut the cord so now I have no cable bill. I've had "my favs", "tmo loyalty" and a few other plans till, I settled on the SC. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tidbits

$35 for each line for 4 lines...  It's not $35 for 4 lines for $160.  So exactly what are you trying to get?

• nelfar212

what is the price w/o auto pay? I was trying to do the math to see even with the data upgrades would it be cheaper from what I can tell it's not. I added extra $5 per line.

• tidbits

I believe that math is correct.

The current Promotion is $160 for 4 lines with autopay.  So I believe without autopay it's $180.  Also have to remember tax and fees are included with the costs.

• nelfar212

Yea I broke my plan down line by line, I pay with taxes and fees 42.17 per line then accounted for military/gov discount it brought it back down to 36.54 per line. Overall If I were to switch to TMO ONE  I'd be paying almost $100 more for less features. because I have 5 voice lines 2 tablets and a smart watch. It would be nice to see something come out better than Simple Choice and TMO. after all is said and done my plan comes to $227 a month with is a great deal with all my discounts I save about $100 bucks. 

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta4155995! This promotion is for new customers or existing customers -- but you're right it does require adding a line in order to get the free line; and having at least two existing lines on T-Mobile ONE. You can see all of the details here to see if it's a good fit for you: 2018 Add One Line, Get One Line.

That said, it's not a retroactive promotion -- so it doesn't reduce the cost of existing lines. Still, if I'm understanding your original ask correctly, I think it's valuable customer feedback that you'd like to see more promotions that don't require adding a new line to participate, and we'll definitely pass it on. Thanks for taking the time to post here in our Support Community to share your thoughts.