Reimbursed for switching from verizon.

magenta4155251

I switched from Verizon and was told I would be reimbursed for my phone at max of 650.00 and etf of 175.00.  I went on line and stated there was a problem and someone would be calling soon.  Didn't happen.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Reimbursed for switching from verizon.

Aw man, that's just no good. We really want you to get that reimbursement. I'm sorry you didn't get a call back about this but have you reached out to us to see if you can get more help to figure out what's going on?

• tmo_marissa

Thanks for taking the time to post here -- it stinks that the site advised you to expect an outbound call but you didn't receive one! We can definitely forward that feedback.
          In the meantime, though, I know many customers switch because of this program -- we're happy to have you and want to make sure you're able to complete this process! If you Contact Us, our Care or T-Force team can look over your account to get an idea of whether the basics are covered, but aren't able to review the submissions in detail.
          Luckily, we have a Reimbursement team for just that reason! It sounds like you've already gone through the submission process and just need to get details about what's happening with your submission right now. You can contact the Reimbursement team directly by dialing 1-888-390-6867 and following these prompts to reach an agent:

• Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
          • Press 3.
          • Press 1.
          • Press 1.