Customer service

magenta4134017

Horrible customer service

After lengthy discussion over the phone and via texting  was promised to get a replacement phone via ups. Order number was issued by email and a text massage

When trying to track the order found out the order was not processed

Trying to talk to customer service  representative and honor the promise made to me just to find out they  disregard the agreement canceled the order and to top it disconnect the phone when I requested to talk to a manager.

I find it totally unacceptable agreement that reached with custcust should be honored anything else is  FRAUDULENT business practice

OUTRAGEOUS

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Customer service

I'm really bummed you're having trouble replacing that phone magenta4134017 . What's going on with it? We can definitely try to fix it for you. If it does need to be replaced, we can find a way to continue that process too. Were you told why the order was canceled and was our Care team able to issue another replacement phone order? Please let us know so we can find a way to help sort this out for you. Thanks for posting.

• magenta4134017

Can you please help me

• tmo_mike_c

I'm sure theirs gotta be something on your account that shows why it was canceled. We don't have account access here on the forums, but our Care folks do. We're they able to pull up your account and find any specifics on why your account was canceled? In order to see your account, this may be something we'll need to run by our T-Force team to look at a little further.

• magenta4134017

Your "dedicated" customer service just hung up the phone on me

If I was getting any answers to the question why an agreement reach with your customers service and a shipping order issued according to the agreement was disregarded and canceled two days later

Surely if the customer service  was really trying to resolve the issue I would not posting my complaint here

• tmo_mike_c

Wow, that's really disappointing. It's not like our Care folks to do something like that at all. I do know you'll still need some help with your account in order to resolve this. Can you try reaching out to our T-Force team either through our Facebook or Twitter page? I know they have the means to help and I believe this can be resolved if you give them a shot.

• magenta4134017

Oh and why are you sure that there is something in my account that shows why the order was canceled  WITH OUT EVEN INFORMING ME

I thought the motto is the customer is always right

• tmo_mike_c

Well, we use our account system to keep track of any activity that goes on with your service or device orders. I believe we can sort out what happened if we take a look at your account history. It's obvious we have some explaining to do and we owe you answers. With that being said, I highly encourage that you reach out to our T-Force team and give them a chance to look into this for you ASAP. You can even link them to this thread so they have and idea on how to start helping you get this taken care of.

• magenta4134017

How about your dedicated t  force reaching out to me

• dragon1562

Hey, I'm just a fellow customer like yourself and want to tell you to try reaching out the T-force team on social media. This way the whole conversation is record for later reference incase another dispute should arise. No one on this forum will be able to help you get the phone since it is manly made up of your peers and a few admin. The admin don't have account access so there is nothing they can do other then to refer you to the right place or have the thread referred to the right place depending on the issue.

I am sorry that you have to deal with this but you will need to work with the T-force team. I suggest sending them the tracking number and if you have it a case number. There should also be situation on the account. You could even request that they retrieve the audio call, I am sure someone would be able to possibly.

Good luck and let me know how it goes, I'll help however I can.

• magenta4134017

Sorry to disappoint you about the t force  team  although admitting I was misinformed by their rep and no action was taken to inform me about.

Being given an order number I could have been waiting for eternity for it to arrive had I not tried to track the order.

The point I'm trying to make is that if a company makes  a strings of mistakes with the customer and promise something they should honor it as a contract with the customer.

• dragon1562

I completely understand the point. I was just saying you could still try the T-force team via social media. Maybe get it escalated and see if someone will make it right with you. Again I wish you luck and hope things work out well for you.

• magenta4134017

After texting back and forth all day with their t  force I don't feel that inserting a derogatory comment under their video on Facebook (there are plenty of those)  would have  help me

It goes to their ethos of  customer service which consists of citing their policies offering sincere apologies for their mistakes but not really offering any solutions