Need credit issued!!!

stevereno359

Need Help! I called 7 times and each time they say they will issue a credit for the cell spot that I returned, but it never happens. Now I get a notice that says they will send my account to collections.

All replies

• snn555

Re: Need credit issued!!!

I recently had a similar event where a cell spot in a booster were both sent to me even though I did not request them. I sent them back both on the same day in separate packages. This week I got two large magenta folded envelopes stating I would be charged x amount if I did not return them within 10 days. I promptly got on to Twitter and spoke with T-Mobile support and sent them screenshots of the email where TMobile informed me that both advices had been received. I also sent tracking information I had saved from UPS.

Now to be fair at least 4 to this date I have not been charged for either device as I was assuming that the card was mailed out by default. Just like when you return a phone for warranty exchange sometimes you get a text message that states that you need to return the device or face a charge but to disregard if you have already returned the device.

In this situation it seems that you have been charged and I would find a way to take this documentation like tracking numbers and emails to a store for physical in-person help or contact T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter and send those documents to them there. They should be able to notate the account and have the charges reversed.

While of course is not necessarily your fault if they don't have the information because they should have the information if they are the ones that sent you a return label it never hurts to have some backup proof of your own.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • stevereno359

I had given them the tracking number and they agreed that they received the cell spot back. All 7 times I called, they say they are issuing the credit but it never happens. 1st call was on 12/30/17 and last call was today, 1/16/18.

• stevereno359

I meant to say last call was today, 2/16/18

• tmo_marissa

Hey, stevereno359! I know it's been a few days since your initial post and the last time you reached out to one of our internal teams, but I wanted to check in here and see if you'd had a chance to contact T-Force through Twitter or Facebook. They're online support teams with a secure platform to verify your account. Based on the timeframe from when you initially reached out and now; I would have thought that if there were a pending credit it should have posted when your bill cycled -- since it's been over a month, I think it's worth checking in on this again. Please keep us posted on how it goes -- you can even link the good folks at T-Force to this thread once your account's verified so that you don't have to repeat yourself. We definitely want to make sure that this is resolved for you as quickly as possible.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just stopping by to see if there were any updates about this situation. Did you have a chance to reach out to our T-Force team and check up on this?