Can I just say that, in comparison to other company's customer support, I enjoy calling TMobile

mellored

Just want to give positive feedback where it's due. You guys are doing customer service right. Every time I've called customer support, whether for something simple or for a problem I'm upset about, your customer service people are unfailingly polite and kind. I had a simple question today, which ordinarily would have been just another chore, but the customer service agent actually brightened my day and I got off the phone feeling happier than before. Well done.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there mellored!

That's really awesome you had such a great experience. It's even cooler that you decided to come here and let us know about it. We always wanna give you great service so we really appreciate you coming here and sharing such an amazing story! That's just fantastic!

• dragon1562

Always nice to see positive feedback on the forum. Glad your day is better cause of it. You also made my day!

• endeavour1701

I am like you, they are always polite and kind. I guess they are really willing to help.

I have no clue what type of problem you got solved, but me, I am always facing people with lack of knowledge in technology, with too much pride to recognize it. Being kind is one thing, but knowing what they are doing is another.

Today, I'm afraid to call them, just because you can read how often the rep screwed the account,

I am a T-Mo post-paid since few years, and have them just because I like paying the showed price, without having the surprise of hidden taxes, and especially for their international flexibility, but not for the knowledge of their support. Recently I have been pretty disappointed. Being kind and polite is nice, but being efficient would be nice too.

Sadly, the rep, at least in my area, can't even reach out to engineers, or forward calls to them. It's insane...

But I can say that I had just a few rep who actually have been really able to help, and I'm glad I've reached them.

Today, when I need to call them, if the rep is clueless about the issue and the technology we are talking about, I just politely end the conversation telling him that I will try with someone else, hopping with better knowledge.

• hobbit

Generally not my own experience, but I will agree that there is a rare brighter light

in their ranks.  Today, for example, in trying to chase down a couple of caller-ID

issues I went through about five reps, three or four flat-out lies, and about an hour

and a half before finding like the ONE guy in the "advanced technical team" who

could actually figure out what was going on.

• endeavour1701

hobbit wrote:

Generally not my own experience, but I will agree that there is a rare brighter light

in their ranks. Today, for example, in trying to chase down a couple of caller-ID

issues I went through about five reps, three or four flat-out lies, and about an hour

and a half before finding like the ONE guy in the "advanced technical team" who

could actually figure out what was going on.

Hi... So, when you call their team of expert, they actually have an "advanced technical team" ?

Is it just some random reps who are more advanced ? I mean, did they receive a special training, or something like this ?

How did you find that guy, and how did you know he was from advanced technical team ?

This could really help me, just because usually if I need to call, 9 out of 10 times, the rep don't even understand the problem because he has no clue what you are talking about.

Where I used to live, when the rep wasn't able to understand and was above his knowledge, he was able to transfer you to some advanced support, instead of trying to create a ticket with his own words. How can you even be able to open a ticket and describe a problem you do not even understand ?

Thanks for your help...