LineLink Issue

chris13

I use LineLink as a second/office line and have run into two, what I consider, major issues:

1.  LineLink will not stay connected to certain conference call lines.  I use an 800 conference call line service for my job and I'm able to call into the line for calls, but after a certain period of time, the line beeps like 3 times or so and then drops the call.  I can re-dial back into the line, but it ultimately does the same thing.

2.  When leaving a voicemail for certain clients/prospects, the call will beep like mentioned above and then drop the call.  This just happened today when I called a prospect and was ready to leave them a VM.  The assistant transferred me to the person's VM and it started the VM message and within a couple seconds I got 3 or so beeps and then disconnected.

I've reset the device, the router, and re-started my computer, with no luck.  Any resolution or though to this as it's basically an unworkable solution for me as an office line and I'll probably have to port-out if this keeps happening.  I never had any of these issues with the old TMO@Home service and LL is supposed to be a "superior" service. 

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: LineLink Issue

Hi, chris13!

Thanks for swinging by to see if we can get to the bottom of your LineLink issues. The first one is one that I consider to be common. We have a pretty huge thread with others that have been having issues here: LineLink drops calls with 3 beeps . The latest on that issue is an update was supposed to be rolled out to resolve the issue (I'm still working with teams on this). The three beeps is normal but it dropping the call afterwards is not.

I'm sorry there isn't a solid solution just yet but this is an issue that our Engineers are aware of and are still working on.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, chris13!

Thanks for the reply. It's odd that thread didn't pop-up in search results but thank you for the feedback you left on the other thread. I'll be replying back over on that thread shortly.

• dragon1562

Hey just asking if you still needed help so it gets bumped up and seen.

1 of 1 people found this helpful