LG v20 - Home Screen Ghosting In Apps After New Firmware Update!

mswebraven

My LG v20 phone was spooled for a firmware update today and I let it update, as soon as it had updated and rebooted I immediately noticed when launching some apps that the Main Android Home Screen (icons and widgets both) was ghosted in the background of whatever app was running, it's faint and it slowly fades away in some apps after give or take 20-30 seconds but sticks around in other apps indefinitely...

This is also happening occasionally on the 2nd screen at the top where some notifications and icons are ghosting from the lock screen once unlocked...

Seems to be some kind of overlay issue, as it's not apparent on all apps or even universal in the app, for example, if I run the AOL app, the ghosting is only visible on parts of the app where videos are being displayed, and in other apps how much ghosting seems to depend on something else, but it's primarily on the edges...  The ghosting effect also seems to slowly diminish the longer the phone is unlocked, but not go away entirely...

I tried to screen capture it, but it doesn't capture the ghosted images in the screen capture...

I will have to wait until I have a second phone (or camera) handy to take an actual picture of the ghosting effect, if others can't collaborate it is happening to them as well...

All replies