Up Date My Credit Card?

magenta4072487

When I try to change my card number the website redirects so I can not do so??

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Up Date My Credit Card?

If your having trouble with the website you can call in and let one of the T-force members take care of it for you. Just dial 611 on your device and they can do the rest.

• magenta4072487

Well, I have tried every suggestion 3 T-Mobile people have given me and are

still unable to update my card and get back to auto pay.  This same

scenario has occurred every time I have had to update my card number. On

the MyTmobile page, the payment update page opens and immediately reverts

back to the welcome page!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Thank you so much for posting here to report this. We're seeing a few posts with a similar issue, and we'd definitely like to make sure we're doing what we can to get eyes on the trouble! Can I ask if you've had a chance to get a ticket filed for the redirect? Our T-Force team can securely verify your account and should be able to file a "trouble ticket" with the web error -- you can reach out to them on Facebook or Twitter. Would that be an option for you? If so, I'd love to snag the resulting ticket number and forward it along!
            In the meantime, are you able to use the refill app or the automated system (*233) to get your account up to speed?