Font changing

smithe212

How can you, or is it possible to change the font on a T-Mobil Revvl Plus Smartphone?

On my old LG PHONE that was done by going to their app. Is there something like that here?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Font changing

You should be able to change the font size on the Revvl. I was looking at the menu tree for that phone Menu tree: T-Mobile REVVL PLUS  and it looks like it is going to be somewhere under System > accessibility.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Have you taken a look at the steps in Chris's post? Please give that a shot and let us know if that helps. Thank you!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! I just wanted to touch base here and see how things were going for you. I took a peek at the REVVL user guide and didn't see mention of changing the font. In my experience with Android devices, if there are font options, they're typically housed in Settings > Display, but based on the quick search I just did I'm not sure if there are alternate font options for the Revvl. If you were just looking to change the size, were you able to walk through the menu options that Chris outlined above to take care of your needs?