BoGo

chaiphol2520

So i did the whole BoGo with iphone 8 plus. i understand it takes up to 8 weeks, but it's going on to 4 weeks and the status as not changed. I've read a lot comments. I submitted the code the same night as the service. I'm not sure if that was too early and i should try it submit it again. I had to add another in order to qualify for this promotion.  I guess my question how long did this process take for someone else.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: BoGo

I know waiting for a rebate can feel like forever! I wouldn't worry too much since you are still within the expected timeframe. What is the current status of your rebate when you check it?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey here. Did you still need some help? Please give us a reply back and let us know how things are going. Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

Howdy! Just stopping by to check in once more and see how things were going for you. We wanted to make sure you knew the steps to check your rebate status and see if you had any questions about what you're seeing when you look it over! Please let us know if you're still in need of assistance. Thank you!

• magenta4131479

I have the same issue. Switched from VZW to T-mobile due to this promotion. Bought 2 new iphones (iPhone X & iPhone 8Plus) at store and ported my number on Feb 12. Submitted the rebate online on Feb14. Right now the online status is till stuck at "Received 1/14/2018". Just did online chat with one Tmobile CSR and he insisted that the rebate won't be approved until the full 8 weeks is reached. Based on other user's post here, looks like a lot of people got their rebate status changed to approved in 2-4 weeks. Very disappointed so far with the experience.