Branched from an earlier discussion.

SMATMOTN Text

magenta2905438

Ok im having the same text messages

. Im using digits (not sure if that matters) and im seeing it being sent from my primary number to random numbers. It just started when i got my replacemt s8 (tmobile insurance partner co) which is for some reason beta-version!?! Thats another issue. Ut if u figure out what the text thing is please let me know

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: SMATMOTN Text

Hey, magenta2905438! I branched your post to its own thread, since the previous thread was closed several months ago (and the OP contained private information ). Can I make sure I understand what's happening?
        You're using an S8 replacement from Assurant and didn't see these messages previously. You have DIGITS enabled -- is this your primary device, with multi-line settings turned on? Can you describe the content of the message in a little more detail, and let us know how often you're seeing these messages?

• gojavolu

Re: SMATMOTN Text

Yes, I just had this yesterday after obtaining a Samsung phone for the first time. It should NOT be T-Mobile or Digits. In fact, people with Samsung phones have had it previously:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS7/comments/4aofiy/samsung_themes_safe/

I've been using Digits since it was first available. Seems rather horrible that Samsung would cause something like this to happen but people keep buying them lol (I needed one for work so had no choice)