NEWBEES

magenta3961583

1st. I was told with the buy one get one free the free would be 6 to 8 weeks.

2nd I did everything over the phone by calling in to set up new services.

3rd I was told the rebate includes the cost of the phone $750.00, sim card activation kit $25.00, and approx. Tax $48-52.

4th  Now 8 weeks later I call in to ask about the rebate and what did they say. First the tax and activation was not included. Then my rebate was no where to be found. Next they said I did something wrong. Lastly the representative said today is the last day for the rebate to be submitted. So he submitted the rebate again. So when do I get the rebate. Well that's another story, but it involves me the customer with 6 new lines to wait another 8 weeks.

5th This is my personal opinion. With such a big company, I think they could possibly start something new. I'm not talking about the same type of website like this one.  Something new like a small group made of longtime and new customers say 1 or 2 from each state. To be personal representatives to truly speak for the customers and address there concerns on a much bigger scale.

WOW.. that sounds good huh. Sorry it's not that way so for now I guess this is all we got.

Good luck and if I helped at least 1 person today. I'm happy at least I could help. Thanks....

All replies

• magenta3961583

Re: NEWBEES

Ok...

Did anyone else get told the rebate is a real buy one get one free.

I was cold the complete cost of the 2nd device was included in the rebate. The Samsung galaxy note s8 with the sim card kit of $25 & the tax.

Well anyone told this....

• dragon1562

Their seems to be alot of confusion here. First understand that for the BOGO promo it only costs up to $750 for the Samsung devices. You still have to pay for the tax and activation of the device. All of this should of been day one. The below was copied straight from the T-mobile site.

2018 Q1 Samsung BOGO Offer

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active, or Note8 and well-qualified customer's can get another Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active, or Note8 on us (of equal or lesser value; $750 max value) by rebate when both devices are purchased on an equipment installment plan, you port in at least one number on a T-Mobile ONE or select Simple Choice Unlimited with unlimited high-speed data plan, and trade in at least one functional, paid off, eligible iPhone, LG, or Samsung device. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance becomes due.

• Promotional Window: January 12 - TBA
            • You must meet all these requirements during the promotional window:
              • Purchase two new Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active, or Note8 devices on equipment installment plans.
              • Port in at least one new voice line onto an eligible rate plan to be used with one of the new devices.
              • Trade in an eligible device:
                • iPhone: 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, or 5s.
                • LG: V20, G6, or G5.
                • Samsung: Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, S5, S4, Note5, or Note 4.
              • Submit a request on the T-Mobile Rebates page (including IMEI entry) using promo code 18Q1SAMBOGO within 30 days of second device purchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • dragon1562

Here is the link from which I copied the above incase you want to verify the information.

Available rebates

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta3961583! I'm so sorry to read about the miscommunication here. dragon1562's totally correct about the promo terms, but I can definitely appreciate that this is a big disappointment to find out after the fact.

I'm glad to read that your promotion's been resubmitted, but I'm sorry it sounds like it's been such a struggle thus far. I want to make sure you're able to get updates on this so that you've got a good idea of what to expect going forward! If you want to reach out directly to the Rebate Care team, here's the contact info -- they should have the records of the submissions and be able to offer insight into the issues you dealt with previously, as well as make sure that things are on track this time around!

1-877-311-8853

1. Press 1 for English.
              2. Press 2 for Terms & Conditions
              3. Press 2 for General Instructions
              4. Press 1 for Additional Assistance.

Thank you for offering your feedback about this process, and your suggestion for a more exclusive customer forum. We can pass that along -- but truly, I want to stress that the voices of *all* of our customers are important, and that's part of the reason that our Community Manager team monitors this Support forum! <3 We appreciate the time you've taken to let us know about the experience you had, thank you!

- Marissa