No International Service

magenta2159316

I am currently in China with a new iphone 8 and on the ONE Plus plan. I'm in a major city and should be able to get signal but all my phone says is "no service". I have roaming on and have reset the network settings but no change. In the summer of 2015 I was also in China with an iphone 5C and had no trouble at all, getting service even in remote country locations.

This may be related to a similar problem I had starting last summer. While traveling in Thailand my international service suddenly stopped working completely, and subsequently I have not been able to get service even in a major city like London. I thought maybe it was a phone issue, but even a new iphone 8 has not changed anything.

Any idea what could be going on here? I'm at my wit's ends

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: No International Service

Hey, magenta2159316!

Gosh, I'm sorry I didn't get to your post sooner. I know you need this service up and running ASAP! If you're still seeing "no service" on your phone, try a manual network selection to see if our network shows up. If it doesn't show up, you'll want to get in contact with Customer Care. Since you're overseas, calling may not be the easiest solution. However, you have the option to chat with Customer Care by logging into your My T-Mobile account or by contacting T-Force via T-Mobile's Facebook/Twitter. It sounds like something isn't set-up on your account properly if you're having issues roaming in major cities.

Please give that a shot and let me know how it goes!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here and see if Amanda's suggestion had helped! How did the manual network selection go?

• tmo_marissa

Happy Tuesday! We haven't heard back from you in a bit and wanted to see how things are going. Were you able to try a manual network selection, or get in touch with our T-Force team? Please let us know if you still need help getting roaming to work! Thank you.