Billing question

magenta3931367

I have a simple, straightforward question about my most recent bill.  But there is no way to get an answer on your website.  Unless this channel -

which I have just stumbled upon, gets someone's attention.

My latest bill very clearly displays an increase of $16.50 over the previous month's total.  But nowhere on the bill is the reason for the increase

indicated.  It does not show as allocated to either of the numbers comprising my account.  The $16.50 is just hung out there, with no explanation.

I would appreciate kan explanation.

*edited to remove personal info and update title for relevance - Marissa

All replies

• snn555

Re: Why do you make it so difficult?

I myself am not an employee but a customer and I can only guess as to several reasons why you might see an increase but instead of guessing I'm going to point you towards social media T Force. You can find T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter and get a more in-depth answer. No one here including employees can see your account information. T force can validate your ID and get to the bottom of it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Billing question

Welcome, magenta3931367! I'm glad that you found our Community, but super sorry that it wasn't exactly what you were looking for!
          I agree with snn555 -- while we can make guesses here, your best bet for a concise answer would be to work with someone who can securely verify and review your account details. One thing that might help, if you log in to MyTMobile, is to hit BILLING at the top of the page, and then scroll down to the CHARGES SUMMARY box. On the far right, do you see anything listed under CHANGES FROM LAST BILL?

If there's something here, it might help you drill down to the line where the increase has happened. If there isn't anything listed, then you may be seeing an increase because a promotion or credit dropped off of the statement.

The best way to know for sure would be to reach out to a team with account access -- unfortunately, this public forum isn't a secure platform for that. But our T-Force team on social media would definitely be able to help get to the bottom of this!

bill.png

• tmo_amanda

Hi, magenta3931367!

Have you had a chance to speak with T-Force as recommended above? If so, were they able to figure out why there was a $16 increase? Please keep us updated!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here and see if you'd been able to get to the bottom of the change in your statement, either by reviewing the bill or by reaching out for assistance. How are things going for you?