Want to cancel

kristy.sanders

I want to cancel my account. I want to know if I can send my phones back and get my money back that I paid? Or what is the process that I need to go through?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Want to cancel

If you are within 14 days you can return the phone and get your money back minus any restocking fees and only pay for the service used in that period of time.

If you are past that point the phones are yours and cannot be returned.  You would need to pay any outstanding balance in full at time of canceling. To cancel you would need to call T-Mobile or visit a store.

Why is it that you want to cancel?

• kristy.sanders

We have absolute no service at home! We are beyond our 14 days.

• snn555

At this point to save the cost of having to pay out of pocket for any outstanding balances on devices and service you might consider contacting T-Mobile about getting an LTE cellspot if you have home internet already.

That device will give you 5 bars of LTE service over a 3000 square foot area. If you have any service outside whatsoever you could use the LTE booster Duo. That does not require having home internet.

Both devices come with a $25 deposit however T-Mobile has been known to waive that fee to keep customers who have little to no service at their home.

I might would give that a shot before I cancelled service and had a huge bill to pay.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            • tmo_marissa

Howdy, kristy.s! It's a bummer to read about the service issues you've been having -- and to learn that you're outside of the Buyer's Remorse period. Have you recently moved, or have you always had service like this? If you're a newer customer, or you've moved recently, then hopefully we just haven't had the chance to talk to you about a coverage solution, like snn555 mentioned. We'd want to take a look at your area to make sure we were recommending the right option for you -- have you reached out to our Tech team so that we could take a look at what's going on where you're located? We'd hate to lose y'all -- hopefully this is something we can figure out a solution for! On a side note, I'm going to send a private message your way about your username -- please take a peek in your inbox when you have a moment! Thank you!