LG G5 MMS Texting/Pictures not sending over wifi but works just fine on Tmobiles network. Why!?

lguser

I have a LG G5 Phone. 9 times out of 10 I am not able to send or recieve MMS Texting/Pictures while being on my home wifi using a Centurylink link Router.  When I attempt to send a photo, sending takes FOREVER or it fails and says Retry. I have 0 cell coverage where I live. If im on T- mobile network everything works flawless. I don't get T-Mobile reception where I live so using data , turning off WiFi calling, changing my network settings to WiFi preferred only so it doesn't switch back from data to WiFi to try and enable pictures or mms to send or receive. I was a little customer to AT&T for 15 years and left them strictly for WiFi calling to find out it's useless I have been reading and spending hours looking into this issue and it seems that this is an ongoing issue for the I have been reading and spending hours looking into this issue and it seems that this is an ongoing issue for T-Mobile. I had a cell phone booster with AT&T and now TMobile has to send me a booster as well so I am basically back to square one and I already assured it was not my router that was the issue I have been trying to troubleshoot and figure this out for months now. Call Grey that if you change APN settings good night help I've read so many things right so many things and have got nowhere ANY advice or instructions on how to resolve this issue would be great. At this point I would like to know why the issue is happening as well. I always heard great things about T-Mobile but the fact that I have been researching and I see that this has been a known issue for a long time now I am concerned this issue will never be fixed and I will be forced to go to another cell phone carrier that can provide the services that I pay for.

All replies