Problem with Primary Account Holder

roger459

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Primary account holder.  I am a foreign student who along with 4 other students have joined a T-Mobile family plan. The 4 other students are strangers to me , but we met near a T-mobile stall set up near our university back then  and took the decision to join a plan together as we needed a US phone number urgently. So, one of these students became the primary account holder as he had given his ID at that time. Now, here is the problem. The Primary account holder cancelled his line a while back and went back to his home country without notifying us.  Numerous attempts to contact him were made without success.  How to change the account ownership to my name? The T-Mobile support is saying only the owner can do that and so i am stuck in this situation. I even informed them that the owner is not reachable and its a dead end there. They said they cannot help in this regard. Please suggest me how i can resolve this? I am not able to add or remove services to my account.

All replies