Branched from an earlier discussion.

Switch 2 T-Mobile

mtrulsrud

I switched in August 2017. With multiple trips to my local store and so many phone calls, I still do not have my reimbursement that was promised for the 4 phones I switched, and now they are telling me that I am NOT eligible anymore.  The local manager won't put any notes in my file so customer service won't help me!  I have been overcharge EVERY month on my phone bill without any type of explanation!  I am truly disgusted with T-Mobile.  My next step will be to report to our local Better Business Bureau and I will be contacting an attorney regarding this issue since my previous phone carrier has sent me to collections due to T-Mobile not holding up their part of our contract that was signed when I switched my phones!

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Switch 2 T-Mobile

Yikes, mtrulsrud! This isn't the kind of welcome we want to extend to a new customer at all.

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this! What sort of notes are necessary to place in your account by our retail team? When you're reaching out to our Care department for assistance, have we given a reason that you're no longer eligible, or is it just the time frame? I know we have some escalation policies that might help here, so any details you can offer would give us a tip as to whether or not that might be an option for one of our internal teams to follow.

If you'd like to work directly with the reimbursement team, you can reach them by dialing this number and following the prompts below:

1-888-390-6867

To reach an agent:

1. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
        2. Press 3.
        3. Press 1.
        4. Press 1.

Regarding your billing, that's a huge issue! While we're not able to look over your account from this public forum, if online support is a good option for you, the fine folks on our T-Force team should be able to help! You can reach them through DM on Twitter or Message on FB, and in those channels we have a secure platform to safely verify your account details. We want you to know what every charge is for, and if there's something that's not right, we need to figure out how to get to the bottom of that and resolve it.

It sounds like you've been through quite a trial looking for assistance. T-Force has an excellent reputation for sorting out even one-off scenarios. I hope you'll give them a shot! Please keep us posted on how this goes, and thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns here.

- Marissa

• magenta3867713

This is so difficult. If I knew this was going to be a headache to switch my husband i would never have done this,

• hzahra

i switched 2 month ago from Verizon to T-mobile

and they told me they going to send me money to pay Verizon

and they didn't and Verizon sent my account to collection

very bad customer service i regret leaving verizon