I've attempted for months to have my corporate discount applied

kanij

My employer has a 15% discount with T-mobile. I've had service w/ T-mobile for going on ten years and I've had the discount applied before.

For whatever reason my discount was removed and I've attempted to have it reapplied on numerous occasions. I've spoken to multiple representatives through my company e-mail and have been assured my account will be credited and also back dated for the previous months the account has been without the discount and still nothing. If I make phone call I just get routed to another department that is usually closed and have no resolution. It's pretty frustrating. Anyone else have any issues with this?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry to hear your discount just vanished all of a sudden. We do appreciate your tenure and I wanna make sure everything's been done to make sure you get it back. Have you already gone through the re-verification page? If so, did you get an error message? Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get this resolved over email. It may be worth a shot to try reaching out to our T-Force team via the social media links on our Contact Us page. There's a chance that if you're getting an error during re-verification, they could look into it. Please keep us posted on this so we can know everything's been resolved.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • snn555

Have you changed plans? I ask because the T-Mobile one plans do not have discounts on them from employers.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • tidbits

kanij wrote:

My employer has a 15% discount with T-mobile. I've had service w/ T-mobile for going on ten years and I've had the discount applied before.

For whatever reason my discount was removed and I've attempted to have it reapplied on numerous occasions. I've spoken to multiple representatives through my company e-mail and have been assured my account will be credited and also back dated for the previous months the account has been without the discount and still nothing. If I make phone call I just get routed to another department that is usually closed and have no resolution. It's pretty frustrating. Anyone else have any issues with this?

Not all plans qualify.  There is a high chance a promotional plan will not get a discount especially when the promotional plan offers a bigger savings than the discount does.  The reps may be able to see the discount on the line but it not being applied.  This happened to me twice.  It doesn't work on the 55+ plan for example because well it's discounted heavily(which I am on now).

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            • tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help with this.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there again.

Can you give us an update on this and let us know if this was taken care of? Thank you.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in with you and see if you'd been able to gain any traction on this. It sounds like you've put in a solid amount of effort to get this resolved already, but we want to make sure you've been able to get to the bottom of it once and for all! Were you able to walk through reverification, or did you have a chance to reach out to our T-Force team as Mike mentioned to see if the issue's plan-related? Hope things are going ok -- please let us know if there are any updates!