Complaint!! transfering from prepaid to postpaid

yuki87xd

I am very upset and frustrated and there is no way to find anyone who can really address the issue.

I was trying to create a family plan at T mobile with my family.

Since all of our plans( prepaid) finish in the middle of the Jan, so i went to T mobile and asked for scheduling a future time to start the family plan bc i know I’m gonna be busy around that time.

Micheal, the supervisor of the store, said that he can do it. Once he starts submit the future time schedule, ALL of our phone line become no service!

I stayed at the store for another hour waiting for him talk in the phone, at the end he promised me that our phone line will be active in 2-4 hours.

Obvisiously our lines still not working and last four days I spent 3 hours on the phone talking with all the reps transferring me from all the different departments but no one can help because of the system is not allowed them to cancel/change the future date schedule.

The system just reserved / hold our number simply because we want to schedule the family plan starts in a day and ignore what we already have paid for.

We paid our line and it valid until at least the 15th of this month and from the 6th we have no service.

One of the lines is for business phone calls and none of the customers can reach out! we are loss money!

We don’t have phone service of days and no one trying to compensate anything.

It is very intense that every day i will need to call and spends hours to check on the status and they are giving me all the different answers.

How can i file a proper complaint and get back the credit and make our phone works??!!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Wow yuki87xd , I feel so bad that you've gone through so much just trying to change your plan. Losing money is no good and this is totally not normal for you to have this kind of issue just changing your plan. When did you last talk to our Tech Support and do you remember the last thing you were told? Here on support we can offer some guidance on how to get this resolved but our T-Force folks can be very helpful on checking your account for more details on the status of this. With that being said, I can definitely send you private message and report this to our internal folks. I also want to make sure you are getting your account take care of as well. For your account, you should try reaching out to our T-Force team through the social media links in my badge or on our Contact Us page. This is absolutely something we need to help you with and I appreciate you coming to support to tell us what's going on.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • yuki87xd
            Hi Mike

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.
            I talked to over 30 people from the 6th to today. On the 9th, I remember talked to Jack, from case work, said she'd already applied the cancellation of transferring my prepaid plan (all the lines ) to postpaid, but she wont know how long it takes because it bases on the system (the case number 129158)

Today, I talked to Simon (employee id #1879305), he told me that i can get back the credit ( one of the line refill more than once monthly payment by mistake, so we have $65 on hold)

I dont know in which way i can provide you more details such as the number or PIN, if you couldve checked on my account, you should be able to see they left memo about it. I already talked about my problems so many times with different people and it really driving me crazy.

The whole situation is so unbelievable! How come our service stop even we already paid?

• tmo_mike_c

Hello again.

It's super important that your services are working properly. Can you let us know if this was taken care of? Thank you!