Branched to a new discussion.

fraudulent charges on my tmobile bill

I was shocked to see my 2 family line tmobile plan bill jump from 120$ a month to 400$ something one day, and upon closer look at my bill, I found several fraudulent charges , including some new iPhone and EIP plan etc which I did not authorize nor had anything to do with it. I promptly called tmobile and talked to a rep who then assured me that fraud investigation has been placed on my account and I should hear back within 10 days. I still have not heard anything back and tmobile keeps sending me alerts that my payment is past due. It has been more than 45 days and I still do not have any resolution. I went to tmobile office as well, but I still get the same response. This has been a huge headache to me. Most companies actually reverse your charges that you report as fraudulent right away, and then continue their investigation in the background, but not tmobile . Tmobile would put all the stress and pressure on the customer and keep asking the customer to pay the fraudulent bill charges. What a shame. I have already closed one line, and about to close the other. No body at tmobile cares about their customer issues, no matter how many times you call or ask for help. It also makes me wonder how secure tmobile accounts really are as they allowed some a##hole to fraudulently put so many charges on my account,  and there is no help in sight.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: fraudulent charges on my tmobile bill

Hey sid79,

We take fraudulent activity very seriously and i am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this If you have not heard back from the representative you spoke with that filed the fraud investigation for you and it has been longer than the given timeline, there has got to be a reasonable explanation as to why this is being delayed. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please use the links in my signature to send a direct message to our T-Force team. They will be able to pull up your account and see what is going on with the investigation and go over any additional options. 

• tmo_chris

Hey sid79, just wanted to check in here and see how things are going.

Have you had the chance to speak with our T-Force team yet? 

• tmo_amanda

Hey, sid79!

I see that you're new to our Support Community, welcome! I wanted to check-in one last time on your thread to see if you've contacted T-Force regarding your bill yet. If so, did they get everything straightened out?