Branched from an earlier discussion.

Customer for over 15 years

Customer for over 15 years and I am definitely leaving T-Mobile this year!! I am furious to the point where my blood pressure is effected.  These people have no care for your circumstances especially when it is there fault you are experiencing these difficulties.  I will be writing corporate a letter as well because as of today I have been without a cell phone device for 4 days due to some dumb supervisor removing my phone insurance without my approval. I hate T-Mobile and I will definitely have them in court.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Customer for over 15 years

Oh my goodness magenta3795922. We don't want to lose you! There has got to be some reasonable explanation as to why the insurance was removed from your account. I completely understand it is a frustrating experience to have to go without your phone for any period of time so I want to make sure we get on the right track to rectifying this for you. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team. They will be able to pull up and securely verify your account and see what happened when the insurance was removed as well as go over all of your available options.

• magenta3795922

I have been experiencing this for 3 months now problem after problem.  I plan to write Mr. Legere a really lengthy letter explaining how he needs to make sure his representative get accurate and professional training especially most of the incompetent supervisors who think that they can speak to and handle customers any kind of way.. I have everyone's employee identification as well.

• magenta3790337

Agree. T-Mobile has horrible customer service! They just rob customer's money!