Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL

opiecraven

Does anyone knwo if T-Mobile supports this phone?

Or does anyone have one already?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL

It has bands 2 and 4 which work on T-Mobile it's missing 12 which is a slower band but still used in some areas and it is also missing 66 which is a subset of band 4 and does not have band 71 for new 600 megahertz support.

It will however work however it will be limited in its speed.

Ask for about $200 at Best Buy I might would wait and see what new phones are coming out for T-Mobile in the next couple months before buying a phone that is already slightly dated as far as internals go. There are a few options with the T-Mobile near that price point that are guaranteed to work such as the Galaxy j7 Prime and the LG Stylo 3 plus. But again I would wait as both of those phones are now dated.

The HTC u11 life is a good choice however it is $300. Again I would wait. Bringing phones over from other sources even though they are unlocked and usually compatible there's always a drawback and it is usually an LTE band that is missing for lack of WiFi calling you or some other. I know there are a lot of good phones out there around $200 that have some pretty good specs mid-range but again there are drawbacks.