What is "Usage Charges" on my bill?

magenta3764022

What is Usage Charges on my bill?

All replies

• snn555

Re: What is "Usage Charges" on my bill?

Charges for use.....beyond what is included in your plan. Usually seen on limited legacy plans like Simple Choice or on ONE plans where charges are not included or use not included in plan such as ONE non plus international calls.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Welcome, magenta3764022! This is a good question. Sometimes usage charges are charges for minutes, messages or data over what a plan provides; but by and large plans that had charges like this have been grandfathered, and streamlined to newer unlimited plans with price matching. Sometimes they can be charges for international calls. Other times you might see usage charges for things like games or other play store purchases if you opt to bill them to your T-Mobile account instead of setting the play store up with a credit card. Are the charges you're curious about on your line, or someone else's? Are you viewing them on My.T-Mobile.com, or on the T-Mobile app, or the .pdf copy of your print statement?

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just checking in here to see if you still needed some help determining where these charges were coming from. If you're still having trouble finding details, let me know where you're viewing the charges and I can help give you some steps to get more info! Thanks!