I CANT CONTACT TMOBILE AT ALL

troy0010

Now my bill is late and im pissed. The call me button doesnt work and neither does the message us. I've tried for 3 days, hours each day. No matter what I do, it doesnt work. At first "Message us" doesnt appear at all but after a few minutes it does. Then when i click on it it tells me I'm not logged in every time. ONE, and I mean ONE time it worked. And then T-mobile never responded to me.

The t-mobile app doesnt work, the call doesnt work, the message doesnt work, and I've already added my bank account and have been trying to pay but its getting denied every time, and tells me if i want to know why it was denied, I have to contact t-mobile.

Does anything with t-mobile work? At all?

Message was edited by: tmo_amanda to remove inappropriate language

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: I CANT CONTACT TMOBILE AT ALL

Hey, troy0010!

Gosh, I'm sorry things are working as they should be through our app. You're right, if it's not working, it makes it a heck of a lot harder to pay your bill. As far as contacting us goes, you can dial 611 on your phone or contact T-Force (our social media customer care team) by clicking the Facebook or Twitter icon in my signature.

With regard to the app not functioning, do you have the latest version downloaded? If so, what version are you currently running on?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • snn555

Personally I would not depend on the app to contact T-Mobile. Calling T-Mobile at 611 is the fastest way. Social media is a close second but never message through the app on iPhone and of course Android does not have the message us function.

The reason the payments may have been declined could be a various reasons from incorrect CCV code to expiration date to improper name and or address.

• tmo_chris

Hey there! It has been awhile since you last posted. Did you still need help with this?