Branched from an earlier discussion.

How do I file a complaint?

magenta3686281

I have been on the phone since 10:00am this morning and still on the phone right now on hold. I have been trying to talk to a supervisor and all is happening is I get hung up on or stay on hold till I hang up and have to call back. I really need help or I’m going to contact help me Howard on u guys... this is so messed up how u guys treat your loyal customers for years.      

Sent from my iPhone

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: How do I file a complaint?

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to post to our community! Sorry to hear that you are having a tough time on the phone with us. What specifically is going on?

• magenta3686281

Well my husband lost his he so I called and filed a claim with took me two days on the phone talking to 15 different people. Once we got the phone the phone was have trouble working so Tmobile talk us take the phone to Apple so we did. They told us the will not touch the phone because it’s a refurbished phone. So we waited to get another photo. He had that phone for about 8 months till that phone started to have problems so we called Tmobile they tried to trouble shoot it. They told us to take it to Apple. Apply told us that’s it’s another refurbished phone so they won’t touch it. So I have been calling Tmobile for the past 2 week and still no help. I’m just going to ask help other wise.

Sent from my iPhone

• tmo_chris

Thanks for getting back with me! That is a real bummer about your husband’s phone! What specifically is wrong with it? It sounds like you have the handset protection on his line so you should have the extended warranty as well and we can replace the phone for you if there is something wrong with it.

• magenta3686281

Yes the phone has something wrong with it internally. Apple said they would fix it but the phone is refurbished so they will not touch it. My husband drives truck for a living has no phone. We pay for insurance for what reason... He has not been able to work for the past week do to this issue because when you go to touch the screen nothing works at all . Not sure way the insurance company send us refurbished phone.

Sent from my iPhone

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you get a chance to contact us to see about doing the warranty replacement through us?