How does the Business Account differ from a Personal Account??

magenta3702537

I've been spending WAY too much time trying to sign up for a business account and can't figure it all out?! I'm a the #1 Celebrity Numerologist, 2-Time Bestselling Author, Face/Brand of LotteryUSA.com (over 9 million unique visitors a month), I have many celebrity clients, have done high-end events like Chanel Karl Lagerfeld pre-launch event and J.J. Abrams party, etc. I have another business called Authentic You Media, separate from my numerologist work. It encompasses the following arms: Authentic You TV, Authentic You Academy, Authentic You PR and Authentic You Publishing.

I really need a business account to have devices (with a vanity line) and phones for my team.

How the heck to add devices to my account? Am I missing something?! I'm pretty smart and techno-savvy, but this has me stumped for some reason...

All replies

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to post to our community! Are you looking to start a new business account with us or were you looking to add lines of service to an already existing business account you have? If you are looking to activate a new business account, you can contact our activations team at 1-844-428-9675. If you already have a business account and want to add lines, you should have a specific that was given to you to speak with our dedicated business care teams.