Need to Unlock iPhone X ASAP

magenta3627765

Hi, my name is Hanna and I have 3 iPhone X that I need to unlock since they won't be used in the US. I am not able to contact the support team now but I have to solve the issue as soon as possible. I won't be back in the US to call so I need to get in contact via message here online but I did not get any response. Is there any faster way to get in touch ? Thank you ( I was always buying iPhones in full in the US with T-Mobile and never had such a problem)

All replies

• magenta3627765

Re: Need to Unlock iPhone X ASAP

DNPVLXREJCLH

F2LVPSLAJCLH

F2LVPQRUJCLH

these are the serial numbers for the phones in case you need

XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX and these two are the numbers that were in the two phones

XXXXXXXXXXX and this is the current US phone number for another iPhone

*edited to remove personal info - Marissa

• snn555

I reported your last post for containing private information. This is a public forum for customers to seek help from other customers. So your IMEI and serial numbers as well as phone numbers are visible to the world.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • snn555

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device | T-Mobile

That is a link to requirements you must meet before unlocking.

• miket

Since it doesn't appear that you are a TM customer - TM can't/won't help you.  If you buy phones directly from Apple, I believe they come unlocked.

• snn555

The thing about buying unlocked from Apple is that the first SIM card that is put into that unlocked phone locks it to the network for which that sim operates. It's apples reseller Flex policy I believe that is to blame. So it wouldn't matter if you bought it from Apple or Best Buy or wherever if it is sold unlocked it locks to the network for which the sim operates on.

• miket

So, if you buy a phone from Apple - TM might not be able to give you the un;ock code since TM didn't sell it to you???

• gramps28

Correct since the imei# is not in their system since T-Mobile didn't sell the phone.

• snn555

It's some short-sighted convoluted messed up crazy who even knows what kind of rule.

• snn555

I will tell you this much though. When I get done with this iPhone 7 plus I'm done with iPhones for the foreseeable future. The lockdowns the slowdowns the lack of transparency all of this really grinds my Android gears.  Thankfully I have an Android that I rotate out with the iPhone.

• tidbits

Here is the problem.

Apple doesn't give the IMEIs all at once UNLESS they ship to a carrier.

For example T-Mobile buys 10M iphones Apple sends them that 10M and the IMEI's.  When Apple or a 3rd party retailer sells a devices not all IMEI's go to the carrier at once.  Due to Apple Reseller Flex policy the device has to be activated before Apple gets the IMEI.  Then it gets put on a list and from what I have seen can take months before Apple gives those IMEI's to carriers.  I seen people just wait it over and took around 3 months for them to have it put into the carriers system.  Some not at all, and some within a week.  Apple needs a better system if they are going to sell something other than completely unlocked.