Complaint

magenta3192813

So today I called T-Mobile ask about buying the apple watch series 3 cellular. The lady I spoke with told me that I qualified for 0 down... Which was not the case when I went into the store.. the rep a the store was extremely helpful in trying to resolve this issue since she saw in the notes by the call center rep that I do qualify for 0 down.. I spent over 3 hours in the store while the T-Mobile rep in store was trying to get ahold of someone from customer care/ credit departments to resolve this issue. In total we spoke with 8-9 different people on the phone between myself and the store rep with no luck. I don't understand how I qualify for 0 down on the iphone x 256 gbs but don't qualify for a $400 apple watch.. I wish the customer service was as good over the phone as it was in the store and I wish that someone at T-Mobile corporate would actually care about their customers. Guess I wont be getting my christmas gift. Might have to switch back to AT&T. Thanks T-Mobile..

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Complaint

Ouch -- I'm so sorry to read this, magenta3192813. We're not able to access customer accounts from this public user forum, so I can't speak to how our review of your account was so mistaken initially over the phone; but I do want to universally apologize for the experience you had as a result. I am so sorry that you went into the store expecting one thing only to be told something different -- that's not an experience we want for any customer.

The required down payment for equipment isn't a sliding scale; so it's not something that we're able to manipulate to change what the system is asking for. I know it's been a few days since you posted this -- I sincerely hope that you were able to reach out to our T-Force team through Twitter or FB so that we could take a look at your account and see if we were able to get to the bottom of the account issue once and for all. For our part; we will definitely forward your feedback -- we need to be as thorough as possible when reviewing accounts and setting expectations so that our customers aren't disappointed in this manner. Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience here -- I wish it had been a better one, but we appreciate hearing from you.

- Marissa