which plan is suitable for me?

magenta3613281

Hello,

I would like to use T-mobile for my pixel device.

May you suggest me a suitable plan?

I need to have below functions.

1. Open international roaming

2. Open voice mail service

3. Support MWI massage (unlimited is the best)

4. Can use this SIM at Taiwan all the time.

5. Can make a call. (Less than 150 times /month, short period call)

6.Taiwan's supported frequency as below.

700/900/1800/2600 MHz

7. Monthly price is lowest

Thank you so much for your help.

All replies

• snn555

Re: which plan is suitable for me?

Number 4 is going to be a problem.

You must reside in the USA to be a TMobile customer and use the service. Without meeting that requirement, all other number points are void.

Unless I misunderstood.

3 of 3 people found this helpful
        • barcodeable

I agree with snn555

T-Mobile is a great cell phone carrier, but currently they do not have a plan to accommodate 100% of your needs.

You should look into a service that has more of an international appeal,  onesimcard may be a service you should take a look at. Verizon, AT&T and Sprint will not be able to help you with your endeavors either.

Just a thought, I'm very curious... How much would you be willing to pay for this hypothetical plan covering all 7 of your needs?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • magenta3613281

Hi Barcodeable,

The price is the last concern for my part.

I think if can fulfill the item 1~6, my boss would like to pay more for this.

After all the SIM will be used for some test cases, like  field try.

Thank you for your prompt reply!

• barcodeable

snn555 answer should be marked as the correct answer. No further explanation is needed concerning which T-Mobile Plan is suitable for you.

But, If you did have someone in the United States purchase a T-Mobile Plan for you, the service would get terminated the moment your calling habits went beyond T-Mobile's expressed guidelines.

The T-Mobile service is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming or misuse.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
              • barcodeable

Your texting and data would be free  (included in your plan) but calls using the T-mobile One Plan or Simple Choice North American Plan from Taiwan would cost .20 cents per minute based on T-Mobile's International Rate Plan. All other T-Mobile plans cost $2.39 per minute from Taiwan.

International Plans | Traveling Abroad without Roaming Fees | T-Mobile

1 of 1 people found this helpful