Match my 5gb tablet line lost my promotion

allenenriquez1985

I barely found out that I have lost my promotional match my 5gb tablet line now I have the the one Program which is costing me 25 a month! I am use to paying no more the 15 bucks and whats worse is that I have an attachment line to it in order to keep the promotion goin, However since being suspended because of odd comput errors I was charged  reactivation  fee that costed me 120 bucks. I am very unhappy that I lost my match up to 5gb plan on my table and it’s  attachment line is still going. According to my promo this extra line was only suspo to be removed if my promo line was to be removed from my line. I feel so setup. The rep says because I accepted a free promo on us it change my line automatically, but I explain to rep if get to keep my lines as they are and said yes. I feel like I am being told mixed information. My account is so screwed up I am losing control of my services with T-Mobile. I feel I need to keep  monitoring my account for  gremlin changes ever time I am  exhausted, I thought this was supposed to be a price painless point plan and looking out for the customer. Mind you my tablet is on a old grandfather account now I can’t go back to my old grandfather legacy plan. I am so  depressed and hard to sleep thinking about my great loss that I have been  cherishing my plan for over 3 years. I the supervisor added kick back to save 10 per month that don’t reach over 2gb unfortunately the date of my new bill cycle happens to be at a time when I pay check arrives 4 days later. I had my account to be on an excellent date that works for me. Now my life with my service has turn up side down towards hell. Realistically this kick back is not going to work for me since I get paid later then my due date so I won’t get the discount. I’ve tried change billing date many times and always goes back to the 28.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Hey allenenriquez1985,

I am very sorry that you are having so many problems with your bill. The data match plan was specific to your rate plan and if the plan was changed (when you switched to a new plan) that promotion would have fallen off. Since there is quite a bit going on with your account, we will need to take a closer look to see what options are available. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, I would recommend that you use the links in my signature to speak with our T-Force team. They will be able to securely verify your account and work with you to straighten out your account.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • allenenriquez1985

Thanks for that I just found out something new when I went to store not only did I lose my match my data up to 5gb but Also my promo line that was free now I am being charge 25 bucks a month without my knowledge! My account is out of control and the rep tells that’s too bad it happens and we need to get over it! Wow it hurt like a daggers on my heart and broke me down like I don’t matter of my promo I just sign up many months ago it’s brand new.  I am now beyond overwhelmed my bill use to be 350 now it’s going to be 450 Because of the changes to my account.

• allenenriquez1985

Looks like my North America MI 5 data  is definitely gone. I actually was paying 10 bucks! That’s a steal compared to the new price 25 bucks for unlimited T-Mobile one plan. I know everyone tells me it’s a good deal, frankly I don’t use that much on my tablet line I use less then 700mb per month on it. I dont need no where near the current threshold of T-Mobile 30-50gbs cap. i would have rather use that money towards something else like Xmas presents  accessory equipment installment plan cost a month I could get a Beats audio wireless for that 15 bucks a months. It’s such a shame I lost my wonderful grandfathered plan that I work so hard paying my bill for 4 years and only to lose it. Well I guess loyal customers don’t have any choice but to acc my faith of the direction like every other custome in the wireless spectrum. I am bummed out, yet will keep my hopes out to see what team Magenta will bring.

• allenenriquez1985

I know their is kick back on it however I get paid days afterwards so it’s not going to ever happen realistically the discount on top of that my billing data doesn’t work for me so I can take advantage of the auto pay. I changed it many times I’ve changed it over the course of many years and always goes to a date It wouldnt work as well Their have been time I would get billed two times in one months many years ago kinda like if I went into a prepaid situation. I hope that T-Mobile will not only change its systems but also how loyal customer service works. I suggested many things over the years I yet to see these changes do hold to its value cores to its loyal customers for many years and not to treat them like a customer that barely came on   Aboard. I have seen far to many people like myself losing our promotions and forced to join the rest of the regul customers. I don’t mind paying a bit more for grandfathered comparable prices but when we’re talking about 10’s Of dollars per line on default price base that’s a bit too much, perheps if it were unlimited that’s a different situation then I’ll be way more open it paying more since I am clouding our users databases. So let’s get together soon and actually care for our loyali please. I don’t want to be treated like I am dumped.

• gramps28

I've quit responding to your post since most of the time they're nonsensical but in the 5 years you've been posting on here how

many times have you switched carriers, defaulted on payment arrangements but you still call yourself a "loyal" customer?

• allenenriquez1985

Yep, true, happy holidays by the way I am thankful you have been here for longer then I have. Loyal is just they way it’s put for long time customers, I guess Ill put in better lack of words long time customer. My situation had changed for the better, moving forward with this I would like to see something more Towards geare/tallered to long time customers. You and I know that T-Mobile was not at the best shoes long Before John Legere was on aboard My coming back sure my not be loyal neither defulting, however at the end of the day I paid my dues my not be the billing due day but at least I have accomplished what many can’t do in fives years and that continued long standing striving the Impossible you seen the point I could not pay for a long time ago now the can actually pay without extended payment arrangement. I am very thankful again for sticking around and being my witness what I have been through this be were at now. Now I am trying to gain Control of my ever changing plans without my full knowledge  consent. sure their are times I don’t make sense but I sure at least try to bridge ideas so their maybe  Solutions. I am not perfect I do understand that. I do hope to help this carrier be the dream come true to meet the best possible carrier in the usa. Since I see all other carriers don’t care about their service end for customer. Your right all the tim, and yes i get it you don’t have to take into account my issues. Again I hope youll have happy holidays and new year 2018. Congratulations all you have done for community support.

• allenenriquez1985

let me show y’all how crazy billing is out of control.

Activity details

https://my.t-mobile.com/billing/paymentdetails.forward.html

$1109.17

Your bill from Nov. 08 - Dec. 07, 2017 for $1109.17 is available for viewing and download.

• gramps28

The reason your bill is probably out of control is that you keep changing services, adding lines or other things that negate the promos and

changes the  cost of your bill.

I wouldn't even want to try deciphering your bill with all the eip's and line changes you've incurred over the years.

• allenenriquez1985

it seems you might be right T-Force was able to get my 3 lines back to promo (AAL) and return my data line from tablet to Phone line again great work great gramps28! You help me out a lot! I thought I lost my phone line that I worked so hard to get now it’s free! I soon as the next billing start I’ll find out if it  indefinite  was  accomplish. The only thing left like you said trying to dig out my billing it’s going to take a year of back tracking bills I spent 30 plus hours texting more then 10 reps trying to understanding what went wrong for now else is fixed just the “North America Mi 5gb Data is left to fix on my tablet line. Cross your fingers I hope to come to a complete  success to return my promo.

As far as they could see they say that because I added a line it conflicts with the plan or may have altered. I have added many promotions that were only available In Fresno and Sacramento which did change somethings, I hope that things go good for my plan price. Which fresno is where I got the promotional stuff it’s good deal it was no where else available since fresno is in extremely high market it got 10 total towers whiched definitely made me very happy! Fresno county is bigger then Los Angeles county which shocks me still it’s total population reaches greater then 1 million in the wide spread county reaching from Yosemite to almost to San Luis Obispo county!

rom Dec 8 to Jan 7

Charges based on

Plan$10.00

Mobile Internet Discount

($10.00)

N.America MI 5GB Data

$20.00

T-Mobile fees and charges & Government taxes and fees

$0.00

No T-Mobile fees and charges & Government taxes and fees were applied on the above charges.

$0.00

Total:

$10.00

• allenenriquez1985

I was just had a feeling to look at my account now I don’t see insurance on my iwatch. I made sure afte it was restored it was their. I hope I didn’t lose my protection. Goodness. I pay more money then any person on these forums and not getting the stress free that I was hoping to pay for. I feel I have to keep watch my account like if it’s stocks and bonds marking investments the last few weeks that pas. Make it few months. How much more do I have to pay to be able to live stress free from my account? I feel restless everyday just thinking about my account and monitoring it.  I hope eventulily Tmobile will have a better monitoring system to alert about changes to my account in detail that confirms changes in a non stressful way, more intuitivelY. I think if I found out it’s too late to add it back the insurance I am going to fork out Apple plus protecTion. Unfortunately if they do ask to see the Apple products I will have to drive round trip 3 hours! I just hope thats not the Case I am currently working to get a response from T-Force.

• allenenriquez1985

so instead of getting my 5gb back I was offered 2gb for 20 bucks apparently their is going to be a discount since I have 2 mobile lines. I’ll keep updating till I see it through. as much I see how hard stuff work I don’t trust computers systems so like i I said once the 8th hits I’ll find out if the plan changes went through, then later I’ll check the billing charges by the second to the last week of January to see if these discounts are certain.

• tmo_chris

Sorry we could not get your match your data plan back That plan is super old and is simple not systematically compatible with some of the newer plans that we have. The 2GB plan for $10 after discount is like barcodeable says. available to everyone but it is still a pretty awesome deal.