block numbers

magenta3546200

I need help adding the feature to block numbers please.

All replies

• snn555

Re: block numbers

Are you wanting to block numbers on your line or a different line? If on your line and your phone there are several apps that can do that for you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Welcome, magenta3546200! I think snn555's question here is going to make the difference -- were you trying to block numbers for yourself, or for another line on your account? If you're just trying to block numbers that are calling you personally then your phone might have features that can do that built in, so let us know what kind of device you're using and we're happy to help!

If you want to manage other lines on your account, you might be looking for Family Allowances. Please let us know what questions you have about FA if that's the case!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Howdy! Just wanted to check back in here and see if you were still looking for answers about number blocking! Please let us know, we're here if you need help. Thanks!

• magenta6290097

hello can you help me on blocking 3 phones on my account ? from this number only ?  xxxxxxxxxxxxx incoming/outgoing calls and texting

on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my old account sprint did

EDIT- TMO_Chris - Removed personal info.

• magenta6290097

hello ? are you still there?

• magentatechie

Hey there! There are a few ways to go about blocking numbers from reaching you, but as this is a community forum, no one here can access your account to set it up for you.  I'd be happy to walk you through setting up a basic block on your phone which will forward unwanted calls to your voicemail (I'll need to know what kind of phone you have), but if you wish to have a more severe block set up, you will need to reach out to T-Mobile.

The Family Allowances feature can be added on to your line and permit the blocking of numbers and if they try to call, they are met with a legitimate error message and you do not even know that the call took place.  You can add the feature yourself by going to your My T-Mobile.com account or using the app.  You can also call 611, use the Message Us link on this page, or reach out to T-Force via Facebook or Twitter to have the feature added and set up for you.

• snn555

Usually you can block a number from within your stock dialing application. You can tap on the number and usually find a sub menu that will allow you to block the number or you might even be able to long press on that entry and block it.