Unauthorized plan change

magenta3527056

tmobile decided to change my plan, now theyre telling me my old plan doesn’t exists anymore and there is nothing they can do . I was in the inside hookup 2 lines for $80 now they want $120!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Unauthorized plan change

Hey there! The insider hookup was for the T-Mobile One plan and that plan is definitely still available. Did you have the T-Mobile One plan before? If so, what plan did you get switched to? Also, changing a customer's plan is not something we would do unless it was requested by the account owner or by an authorized user. Do you know what happened with the plan change?

• magenta3527056

Thats what I had and I was told on the phone that Rate doesn’t exits anymore.paying $72 a month was the reason I switched to T-Mobile now you are forcing me to leave

• tmo_chris

Something does not sound right here   We are going to need to take a closer look at your account to see what happened. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, I would recommend that you use the links in my signature to speak with our T-Force team. They will be able to pull up your account and take a look at what is going on and go over all of your options.

• snn555

FB t force said there was no reason outside of some system hiccup to explain the $20 increase other than to say the system had removed the hookup code and increased the bill by $20 because of the removed 20% discount. $110-$10 AutoPay 2 lines - 20%=$80.

• tmo_chris

Hey magenta3527056,

Just checking in here to see how things are going? Did you get a chance to speak with our T-Force team yet?

• tmo_mike_c

Getting in touch with T-Force is a really good suggestion. Have you reached out to them yet? Please reply back and let us know. Thank you.

• barcodeable

i didn't have an unauthorized plan change... but yesterday the security password I set for my account was changed without my permission. I asked the representative what happened to the security protocol i had in place, and I was told that their system for unknown reasons changed it. I feel uneasy about that answer, and I hope that nobody tried to illegally access my account and The rep didn't want to tell me the truth. I don't know what is going on with T-Mobiles system but I check my account every week making sure there are no unauthorized changes.

I am very happy with my plan... and I don't want a computer system to change my plan im very afraid of having to pay more for services I already get at a promotional discount just to be told there is nothing that can be done

• magenta3527056

Thanks for your help, they Are helping me via Facebook messenge, hopefully they can revert it back