T-Mobile Tuesday, Issues with Harry & David promo

drnewcomb2

We tried to use the Harry & David promo on this week's T-Mobile Tuesday. Not only did the code not work for any of the items we selected at harryanddavid.com/tmobile, they also seemed to want to add $20 to the price over their regular website. All in all, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Anyone else get it to work?

All replies

• magenta3511566

I tried to order $100 worth of regular priced items and use the codes, and got the same message  ..   "We are sorry, the Promotion Code MOB you entered is not valid for any items in your cart."  I also entered my 10 digit code.  Not happy ..... 

• stewieming

B3DF7E24-F5A3-4EAC-9BCA-8A334C0527CC.png

I only ordered $49 of stuff-not sale items though. And the code did work just fine. I cut and paste the membership code and erased the ”tel:”. Total came

out to $25.99 with shipping.

• magenta3146186

I also had issues ordering. I took at least an hour or more to figure out what I wanted, then got the message that the code wouldn't work on any of the items in my cart. I tried taking items out (including all of the sale items) and adding different items. If you're going to do a PROMO like this, at least tell us what we CAN order so we don't spend several hours trying to figure it out. They have lost out on at least $60 of revenue because I am too pissed off to keep trying. Thanks a lot T-Mobile and Harry & David.

• gramps28

I didn't use the H&D promo but it seems like when T-Mobile runs the Shell promo the price

goes up by a quarter at our local Shells.

drnewcomb2 wrote:

We tried to use the Harry & David promo on this week's T-Mobile Tuesday. Not only did the code not work for any of the items we selected at harryanddavid.com/tmobile, they also seemed to want to add $20 to the price over their regular website. All in all, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Anyone else get it to work?